Terms & Conditions :
- The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
- The company will undertake no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However, proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
- Tickets are not transferable. The management reserves the right to off-load passengers who are travelling on incorrect tickets, disturbing the co-passengers and also drunken passengers, without refund.
- The management reserves the right to cancel, postpone, change or delay the vehicle without assigning any reason and to change the seating arrangements in case of emergency/requirements as needed.
- The management is not responsible for your luggage / baggage / belongings inside the bus / office and disputed value should be within Rs.1000/-. If passenger carries any luggage or parcel worth more than Rs.1000/-, It will be at passenger's risk
- Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passengers who are late. No Refund will be given for not travelled by passenger.
- Passengers are required to produce Govt. issued ID proof compulsory while boarding the bus, If Required.
- Ticket will be charged for child above 4 year of age.
- Co-Seats of lady passenger will be confirmed to lady passenger only, no accommodation will be given to male passenger.
- Pets, Contraband and explosive articles are not allowed in the coach.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach
- No cancellation is allowed for pre-poned / postponed
- The coaches and the passengers are covered by insurance. In the event of accidents and consequential injury, loss of life and other damages, such contingencies are covered by the insurance.
- No tips shall be paid to operating crew and No video service between 11.00 PM to 6.00 AM.
- For ticket cancellation and any other changes the customer has to visit nearest company office / agency with copy of govt.issued id proof and respective ticket copy. Telephonic request / mail will not be entertained
- Blankets will be provided in A/c coaches only.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai ONLY.
- Other than passenger hand luggage , boxes and other parcels are not allowed to be transported in the bus.
- Passengers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS / Email or calls from bus operator with regards to the services provided by them.
Cancellation Terms :
- Within 24hour(s) and above departure time, cancellation deduction is 10% of the total
- Between 12hour(s) and 24hour(s) before departure time, cancellation deduction is 15% per ticket
- Below 12hour(s) departure time, cancellation deduction is 25% Per Amount
- Above 1day(s) before departure time, cancellation deduction is No Refund
- *NO CANCELLATION / POSTPONEMENT / PREPONEMENT ALLOWED For Online Refunds, Bank Charges are as applicable.
Refund Terms :
- In respect of tickets canceled by the passenger, Accounts Dept Of Evacay Bus will refund the amount applicable to the concerned Credit card / Debit Card / Online banking account.
- In respect of refunds due to ticket not booked but amount debited to passenger's account, passenger is required to send e-mail to email@example.com mentioning ORDER NUMBER of transaction. Accounts Department will verify the details and refund the amount to the concerned Credit card/Online banking account.
- In respect of refunds due to software Problem, Ticket not booked or any cancellation of service by Evacay Bus. Refunds to passengers will be given normally in 7 to 15 working days, after the cancellation of ticket or receiptof e-mail. If refunds are delayed, passengers may contact Evacay Bus Customer Care.
Note : For Online Refunds, Bank Charges are as applicable.